What You Will Need:
- 1 package of crescent rolls from the fridge section
- 1/4 cup of sugar mixed with 1 -2 tablespoons of cinnamon
- Wooden Skewers
- Powdered sugar mixed with a dash of milk to form a drizzle glaze
What To Do:
- Mix the cinnamon in sugar in a small paper bowl.
- Pull the rolls apart and wrap them all around the wooden skewer.
- Roll the wrap in the cinnamon and sugar mix.
- Place a grill on top of the fire. (Be sure to use non stick spray on the grill prior to heating it!)
- Place the roll sticks on the grill over the campfire and turn often.
- In 5 minutes your cinnamon sticks will be done! Cover them with a light frosting drizzle and serve with fresh fruit.